Today's testing of packaging cartons mainly includes basic test content such as side pressure, breakage resistance, flat pressure, puncture, adhesive peeling, moisture, and pressure resistance. The extended tests include water absorption, stiffness, moisture resistance, and printing abrasion resistance. , Vertical pressure and a series of tests.
1. The significance of the side pressure strength test: directly affects the support strength of corrugated cardboard boxes-Corrugated cardboard boxes are subject to gravity by corrugation, and side pressure is the way to check the strength of corrugated cardboard. Process, structure of corrugated cardboard, corrugated corrugated cardboard, corrugated adhesive.
Definition of side pressure strength: in the direction of corrugation, a certain height (25mm) corrugated cardboard, the unit length (100mm) can withstand a vertical uniformly increasing (12.5mm / min) force, known as the side pressure strength of corrugated cardboard .
2. The significance of the bursting strength test: Affecting the side support strength of corrugated cardboard boxes-Corrugated cardboard box protection products, bursting resistance is an assessment of the uniformly increasing pressure value per unit area of cardboard. The test is to examine the ability of the carton to withstand static local compression in the actual transport environment; the definition of bursting strength: the uniformly increasing pressure that a corrugated cardboard unit can withstand is the bursting strength of corrugated cardboard.
3. The significance of the puncture strength test: assessing the energy that the cardboard can withstand sudden external impacts; the definition of the puncture strength: the work done by a certain shape of the pyramid through the corrugated board, and the energy displayed is called the puncture strength of the corrugated board .
4. Significance of adhesive strength test: insufficient adhesive strength can easily lead to delamination, which greatly reduces the compressive strength of the carton; definition of adhesive strength: the degree of corrugation of the corrugated cardboard surface, lining, core paper and corrugated corrugated paper, Peel force that can be withstood by separation test within a certain unit length.
5. Significance of thickness test: If the corrugated height loss of the paperboard is too large during the processing, such as die cutting, i.e. indentation, slotting or printing, the compressive strength of the carton will be greatly reduced, so the thickness of the corrugated paperboard will be maintained. Should be a key part of the production process; the definition of thickness test: the height of the corrugated cardboard under a certain pressure is called the thickness.
6. The significance of the compressive strength of corrugated cardboard boxes: assess the pressure value of the cardboard boxes, the product protection strength of the carton packaging design, and check whether the cardboard boxes can withstand the stacking weight.